Last weekend, some of the biggest names in gravel gathered at the Gravel Locos event in Texas. One of those names was Alison Tetrick, who brought her bright red Specialized Diverge that was ready to rip the dirt roads.
The red Specialized frame immediately makes the bike stand out, and upon closer examination, silver Zipp components really make the bike special.
The race followed rolling dirt roads south of Hico. Tetrick said the course featured "hard-packed gravel into double track and deep river crossings," with some steep climbs punctuating the end of the route.
Luckily, Tetrick's bike was outfitted with some top-end components to tackle anything the Texas terrain threw at her.
The bike itself is a Diverge Pro Carbon, featuring a full SRAM build kit. Force Etap AXS and XX1 Eagle drivetrain and brake components are combined to take care of acceleration and deceleration. A Quarq power meter links up to a Lezyne Mega XL head unit as well.
For wheels, Tetrick was running a Roval Terra CL wheelset with 42mm Specialized Pathfinder tires.
The silver stem, bar, and seatpost are all from Zipp's Service Course lineup of products.
The bike also features Look X-Track Race Carbon pedals, and Tetrick used a Specialized Mirror Carbon 3D-printed saddle for the 150-mile day out.
Alison Tetrick's Specialized Diverge
- Frameset: Specialized Diverge Pro Carbon, 56 cm
- Front brake: SRAM Force Etap AXS HRD
- Rear brake: SRAM Force Etap AXS HRD
- Brake/shift levers: SRAM ForceEtap AXS HRD
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XX1 Eagle XG 1299 10-50T Rainbow
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle Rainbow
- Crankset: SRAM Force with Quarq power meter, 44T
- Bottom bracket: SRAM DUB
- Wheelset: Roval Terra CL
- Tires: Specialized Pathfinder 2Bliss 42mm
- Pedals: Look X-Track Race Carbon
- Bar Tape: Zipp Service Course CX
- Handlebars: Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo Silver, 40 cm
- Stem: Zipp Service Course Silver, 100 mm
- Saddle: Specialized Mirror Carbon 3D-printed, 155mm
- Seatpost: Zipp Service Course Silver, Offset 20 mm
- Bottle cages: Lezyne CNC Machined AL
- GPS: Lezyne Mega XL