Cube has completely overhauled their Stereo ONE mountain bike range for 2023. Cube says the new range offers the best full-suspension mountain bike for any rider's needs, no matter what trails they are into - apart from cross-country or downhill as Cubes AMS and Two15 aren't in the Stereo range.
The new Stereo ONE series consists of a range of bikes between 120mm to 160mm of travel and Cube says that each level of Stereo ONE has been designed and specced specifically for its use case.
Cube Stereo ONE22
The Stereo ONE22 is the shortest travel bike with 120mm of travel at the rear which is paired with a 130mm fork. The range is aimed at downcountry and entry-level riders and consists of two alloy-framed models and three carbon versions with a more performance-orientated spec.
All the bikes in the Stereo range have a 67-degree head angle and a 75.3-degree seat angle. Reach is on the shorter end at 430mm for a medium and there's 40mm of bottom bracket drop. The range comes in S-XL sizes with 29er wheels and there is an XS alloy option specced with 27.5 for small riders.
Cube Stereo ONE22 pricing
- Stereo ONE22 Pro - £2,099 / €1,999
- Stereo ONE22 Race- £2,499 / €2,399
- Stereo ONE22 HPC TM 29 - £3,399 / €3,199
- Stereo ONE22 HPC TM 29 - £4,499 / €3,699
- Stereo ONE22 HPC SLT 29 - £4,999 / €4,399
Cube Stereo ONE44
The Stereo ONE44 is a new all-mountain bike for Cube with 140mm of travel front and rear. There are two frame levels to choose from, C:62 carbon or the more premium C:68X carbon, and both bikes come equipped with internal routing through the headset, downtube storage compartment, and downtube protectors.
Both bikes also get an adjustable headset, which sets the head angle at 66 or 65.4 degrees and the seat angle at 75.7 or 75.9. Reach stays relatively unchanged at 449 / 448mm as does the bottom bracket drop at 33 / 32mm.
The C:68X models also get Cube's new Stereo Carbon Cockpit, which is a one-piece carbon handlebar and stem. Cube says the integrated 800mm wide bar / 50mm long stem offers a lighter setup than a traditional two-piece bar and stem.
Cube Stereo ONE44 pricing
- Stereo ONE44 C:62 Pro - £3,999 / €3,299
- Stereo ONE44 C:62 Race- £4,499 / €3,999
- Stereo ONE44 C:68X SLX 29 - £5,999 / €5,399
- Stereo ONE44 C:68X SLT 29 - £7,999 / €6,999
Cube Stereo ONE55
Equipped with 160mm up front and 155mm at the rear, the Stereo ONE55 is an aggressive all-mountain and enduro bike. The four bike range uses C:62 carbon throughout, with all the bikes featuring internal routing through the headset, downtube storage, and adjustable headset angle.
Not only does the Stereo ONE55 have more travel than the Stereo ONE44, it also has a slacker 64.2 / 64.8-degree head angle to match, as well as a degree steeper seat tube angle.
Cube Stereo ONE55 pricing
- Stereo ONE55 C:62 RACE 29 - £3,999 / €3,499
- Stereo ONE55 C:62 SLX 29 - £4,899 / €3,999
- Stereo ONE55 C:62 TM 29 - £6,299 / €5,499
- Stereo ONE55 C:62 SLT 29 - £7,999 / €6,999
Cube Stereo ONE77
The next bike in the range gets a serious bump in travel, with 170mm front and rear it's intended to take on the roughest enduro tracks and days at the bike park. There are five models, two of them are alloy while the other three use Cube's premium C:68X carbon.
Just like the Stereo ONE55, the ONE77 gets the same neat routing and storage details. One big difference is the ONE77 can be fitted with air or a coil shock, and the suspension characteristics can be adjusted using a flip-chip to fine-tune based on shock type and riding preference.
Cube Stereo ONE77 pricing
- Stereo ONE77 Pro 29 - £3,699 / €3,199
- Stereo ONE77 Race 29 - £4,499 / €3,799
- Stereo ONE77 C:68X TM 29 - £4,999/ €4,399
- Stereo ONE77 C:68X SLX 29 - £5,999 / €5,199
- Stereo ONE77 C:68X SLT 29 - £8,999 / €7,399
Cube Stereo Hybrid ONE55
The last bike in the range is the Cube Stereo Hybrid ONE55, a 150mm Bosch Performance CX powered electric mountain bike for enduro riding. Unlike the rest of the Stereo ONE bikes the e-MTB uses a horizontal shock position Although it's packed with a full-size 750Wh, Cube has tried to keep weight low by using C:68X premium carbon and six different fiber types for specific parts of the bike. Cube says the new frame is up to 20 percent lighter compared to the Stereo Hybrid 140 frame.
Cube Stereo Hybrid ONE55 pricing
- Stereo Hybrid ONE55 C:68X SLX 750 29 - £6,999 / €6,999
- Stereo Hybrid ONE55 C:68X TM 750 29 - £8,099 / €7,999
- Stereo Hybrid ONE55 C:68X SLT 750 29- £10,099 / €9,999
Visit Cube.eu for all the specs and more info about all the ONE models.